Sunday, July 16, 2017

2 x 8 = one day

I don't know what's saddest in a whole plethora of saddishness.

First, I expended a degree of anxiety out of proportion after snapping, crackling and popping because I was unable to find the next sheet of tablets. Normally with 12 the final portion has only 6 and was lying flat in the box, not initially obvious.

Is it sadder that I then spent an inordinate number of minutes arranging said tablets on the table before me?

Nope, it must be the saddest thing to have taken the camera, left on the table all week, I think, and taken a photo of pink pills.

Maybe the saddest reflection on my life currently is the fact that I feel the need to post this.

However, those pink pills represent the next two eight o'clocks in my life. Once the second of those becomes after eight I will have completed my first cycle of Chemotherapy and have a week free of fresh Chemo.

To me this feels quite important.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The small things are always the important ones!