Saturday, January 04, 2014

Can you believe it?

I've just had an email from Google telling me that all my gmail accounts are suspended as someone has tried to access my accounts from Somewhere foreign.
Bit of a problem that, really.
Currently this one is the only useable one I have as I was logged in on this account when I checked all my others so I have been able to change the password on this account but I've not been able to do the others.
Oh, well, bound to get snags.

Oh, and it is windy and the sound of the sea is definitely considerably louder than it has been hitherto. That'll probably keep me awake, then!
Probably better than listening to TMS which, fortunately isn't available in these parts.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

OK big D it's about time you moved out of the 70s and start to do one of two things - please! Either use an upper case S for She (as in an abbreviated form of Sheila) or stop calling my sister-in-law 'she' or 'her' -please! Raining cats and dogs again - weekend rescued by Sarah and Prosecco! Ax