Thursday, January 23, 2014

Unreasonable generosity

The cafe two floors below us has just opened and his wifi is on. He has given us permission to use it and refused our offer of recompense.
From here on I'll probably only post when he's here.
We are exceedingly grateful to him and will dine there before we leave.
I would just like to say that this is a real blessing as we've done nothing today to inspire a blog post.
We were woken by a world bathed in gold.
We breakfasted on the balcony.
We went to town.
We came back
We had BLTs on the balcony.
We're currently on the balcony with laptop and iPad and once the sun passes over I expect a sojourn on the beach.
I've even got the rest of the tea I made on Tuesday for tea tonight.
So, you see, a totally uninspiring day.
Maybe something exciting will happen tomorrow.

No comments: